What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, to keep you logged in, and to track your browsing activity. Cookies can be set by the website you are visiting (first-party cookies) or by third-party services that the website uses (third-party cookies).
Cookies Used by mymoneypill.com
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They allow you to navigate the website and use its features, such as adding items to your cart or logging in to your account.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and which links you click. We use this information to improve the website’s performance and user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences, such as your language or location, and provide you with a more personalized experience.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies are used to track your browsing activity and show you relevant advertisements.
You can control the cookies used by our website in the following ways:
- Browser Settings: Most web browsers allow you to block or delete cookies. However, doing so may affect your ability to use certain features of our website.